It's good to experiment with your style -- whether you're heading to college, to office or to a party!
Read: Don't ignore your poop, advise doctors
Here are five tips to help girls style their look for different occasions:
1. The college girl: Stuff your wardrobe with the basics -- like a classic pair of denim and a few tops which you can easily mix and match; one classic jacket or blazer and couple of scarves.
2. The party girl: An LBD is a must, simple bling accessories, a pair of black heels, a fancy clutch and a long-lasting perfume. Try getting the classics in black because the colour is easy to team up with anything.
3. The working girl: Your first investment should be a hair straightener and hair gel. A slick pony does wonders to a professional look. As for clothes - pants, pencil skirts, palazzos and at least one crisp white shirt should do the trick. One can also add tops with tulle and ruffles.
4. The family girl: A summer dress or a nice chiffon dress with a small floral print always does the trick.
Read: Love your job? It may ruin your weekends
5. The seasonal girl: The present seasonal girl is all about summer, and her wardrobe is full of summer shorts and tank tops with crochet shrugs.
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ