Shame: Student suffers burns boiling eggs for teacher

Published: September 11, 2015
Email

BHAKKAR: 

A student suffered serious burns while boiling eggs for his teacher on Thursday. A teacher at the Government Girls Primary School Shaheenabad had asked the 8-year-old to boil eggs for her.

While he was boiling the eggs, the pot accidently tipped over. The boy was taken to the Jandanwala Health Centre. The child’s father Khushi Muhammad filed a complaint against the teacher with the Jandanwala police station.

Published in The Express Tribune, September 11th, 2015.

Facebook Conversations

More in Pakistan