Student electrocuted while hoisting flag

Published: April 21, 2015
Email

ISLAMABAD: 

A 16-year-old seminary student was electrocuted while hoisting a flag in Shahzad Town on Monday.

Muhammad Sultan, a native of Hattian Ball, AJK, was hoisting the flag at the seminary’s roof at Lehtrar Road when the iron rod he had in his hand touched a live wire.

He was taken to PIMS where doctors declared him dead.

Published in The Express Tribune, April 21st, 2015.

Facebook Conversations

More in Pakistan