MINGORA: A man sustained serious burn injuries in a gas explosion in a shop in Bara Badai area of Kabal tehsil on Sunday. According to police officials, one person was critically wounded when a fire erupted after a gas cylinder leaked. The fire spread to five adjoining shops. According to residents, firefighters reached the site and managed to extinguish the blaze. The injured man was rushed to a nearby hospital and is in stable condition.
Published in The Express Tribune, April 6th, 2015.
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ