Short circuit: Fire kills livestock, burns down house

Published: December 15, 2014
Email

MANSEHRA: A blaze in Allai tehsil burnt down a house and killed two buffaloes Saturday night, shared the police. Muhammad Khan, a resident of Pashto Paka Baig, said he and his family were out of the house in the evening when four rooms caught fire. According to Allai police, locals attempted to douse the fire out but the blaze ended up killing two buffaloes and reduced valuables to ashes. Officials said the cause of the fire was a short circuit.

Published in The Express Tribune, December 15th, 2014.

Facebook Conversations

More in K-P