Inferno: House gutted in accidental fire

house burnt down in an accidental fire in Battal


Our Correspondent October 10, 2014

MANSEHRA: A house was burnt down in an accidental fire in Battal on Friday. SHO Malik Asif Hussain said a fire erupted when burning piece of coal fell on a cloth in the kitchen of a house in Neroti village. It soon engulfed the entire house, turning valuables, furniture, clothes, electronic items and jewellery to ashes. Fortunately, the occupants of the house managed to escape unhurt, added the SHO. He quoted the owner of the house, Abdul Qayyum, saying the loss was worth Rs1 million.

Published in The Express Tribune, October 11th, 2014.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read