• Cut slices of bread and cheese into cubes and keep aside.
• Cut each sausage in 4 pieces and shallow fry it in a frying pan.
• Take out the fried sausages and add cubes of bread slice in the pan.
• Fry bread pieces until light golden from both sides.
• On a skewer add a piece of bread followed by a piece of sausage, an olive and cheese.
• Mix together mayonnaise and ketchup.
• Serve sticks with the mixture.
Arooj Waqar runs a Facebook cooking page called Mona’s Kitchen and aspires to transform her passion for cooking into a career
Published in The Express Tribune, Ms T, August 17th, 2014.
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ