THATTA: Two people died in separate mishaps on Monday. Ismail, son of Ayub, died after a snake bit him at Baghan. He was rushed to the basic health unit where he died as the facility did not have an anti-venom injection available. Separately, seven-year-old Qamaruddin, son of Sharif Burfat, choked on a sweet beetle nut while eating Gutka in Dadori. He was rushed to Civil hospital where he died.
Published in The Express Tribune, August 5th, 2014.
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ