Occupational hazard: Mechanic dies of electric shock

By APP
Published: June 30, 2014
Email

FAISALABAD: A mechanic died of electrocution when he was repairing a water pump on Sunday. Jhang Bazaar police said 48-year-old Khalil Akhtar was repairing a water pump at Naimatabad Chowk, Pathanwala, when he accidently touched a live electric wire. He received a severe electric shock and fainted. Akhtar was taken to a hospital where doctors pronounced him dead on arrival.

Published in The Express Tribune, June 30th, 2014.

Facebook Conversations

More in Pakistan