TODAY’S PAPER | February 21, 2026 | EPAPER

Neighbourhood Boys: Action sought against street cricket

He said this had twice resulted in broken window panes at his house.


Our Correspondent April 20, 2014 Less than a minute read

LAHORE: A court on Friday sought comments from the Shadman station house officer (SHO) regarding a complaint about boys cricket in a street. Muhammad Sadiq, the petitioner, said Ishtiaq, Saqib, Rizwan and their friends had been playing cricket in his street. He said this had twice resulted in broken window panes at his house. Sadiq said he had asked the boys not to play in front of his house. He said they had also threatened him of dire consequences for interrupting their play. He said he taken the matter to the SHO but he had refused to register a case against the boys.

Published in The Express Tribune, April 20th, 2014.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ