Poisonous Food: Five of a family faint

Two women, a man and a child of the same family fainted after consuming poisonous food.


Our Correspondent July 25, 2013

LAHORE: Five people fainted on Wednesday after consuming poisonous food near Adalat Shah Darbar. Rescue officials said two women, a man and a child of the same family fainted after consuming poisonous food. They were spotted by a neighbour who summoned Rescue assistance. They were taken to a hospital where their condition was later stated to be stable.

Published in The Express Tribune, July 25th, 2013.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read