LAHORE: Five people fainted on Wednesday after consuming poisonous food near Adalat Shah Darbar. Rescue officials said two women, a man and a child of the same family fainted after consuming poisonous food. They were spotted by a neighbour who summoned Rescue assistance. They were taken to a hospital where their condition was later stated to be stable.
Published in The Express Tribune, July 25th, 2013.
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ