NEW DELHI: A wedding dress is one thing that no bride would want to mess up with. So, make sure you explore different markets and visit good designer boutiques before finalising your dream dress. Also, experts suggest that a bride-to-be keep a check on her budget and keep her options open.
Femalefirst.co.uk shares tips to find the perfect wedding dress to make your D-day special:
1. Start early: Start searching for your wedding dress as soon as you can. Take out time to explore markets and visit designer boutiques. Make sure you don't add more stress to an already stressful situation.
2. Have variety: You many think that you have a certain dress type that you absolutely must have, but until you’ve tried on others dresses, you’ll never know what looks best on you. Try varied different outfits so that you can see which works best for you.
3. Check your budget: It's very important to keep a check on your budget while shopping for your wedding dress. Avoid trying dresses that are not in your budget. Look for a cheaper alternative. If you can’t find anything within budget, then sit down and think about where you’re going to realistically cut costs to be able to afford that expensive dress.
4. Try many dresses: Trying several dresses will give you an idea of what you are actually looking for. It will also help you narrow down your choices. Go for shopping with one of your bridesmaids as she will be able to tell what looks best on you.
5. Buy what you like: At the end of the day, it’s your opinion that matters. So, don’t be afraid to shun a dress if you really don’t like it. Your family and friends can help you choose a dress, but if you don’t feel comfortable in it, then don't buy it. No bride would want to feel self-conscious and uncomfortable on her wedding day.