Zeenat Iqbal is a stay-at-home mother of three. In her free time, she enjoys devising new recipes and writing short stories for children
Yellow capsicum 1
Lettuce leaves 2
Salt and pepper to taste
Red chili powder to taste
Vinegar to taste
Sugar to taste
• Slice the tomato and yellow capsicum into thin strips.
• Tear the lettuce leaves into 3 or 4 pieces.
• Peel the tangerine, remove its seeds and cut it into pieces.
• Add the vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and red chili powder to the above ingredients and mix well.
• Decorate with olives if desired.
Published in The Express Tribune, Ms T, July 7th, 2013.
Like MsT on Facebook, follow @TribmagMsT on Twitter for your dose of girl talk.