Chemical reactions: Students injured in lab explosion

Published: February 4, 2013

GUJRANWALA: A Technical College student was injured on Saturday in an explosion during an experiment. Rescue officials said that Zeeshan was injured when a bottle of acid, lying close to him, broke. The fumes, they said, reacted with the solution in the apparatus he was holding, resulting in a secondary explosion. He was taken to Civil Hospital, where doctors said that his face and hands had been burned. They said he was now out of danger.

Published in The Express Tribune, February 4th, 2013.

Facebook Conversations

More in Pakistan