Fatal accident: Man dies of electric shock

A tailor was ironing clothes when he accidently touched an uninsulated wire and suffered an electric shock.


August 12, 2012

KHANPUR: A tailor died of an electric shock in Hajipur area on Friday night. According to police, Muhammad Ishaq, 20, a resident of Hajipur, Zahirpir, was ironing clothes when he accidently touched an uninsulated wire and suffered an electric shock. He died on the spot.

Published in The Express Tribune, August 12th, 2012.

Our Publications

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ