Electric Hazard: Youth shocked to death in tube well

Iqbal, 22, was taking a bath in a tube well when he was electrocuted.


Express August 22, 2011

FAISALABAD: A youth was electrocuted in the area of the Kanjwani police station on Sunday evening. According to rescue officials, Killianwala resident Mazhar Iqbal, 22, was taking a bath in a tube well when he was electrocuted. Rescue officials said a loose wire had connected with the current and that they had to switch off the tube well before Iqbal could be rescued.

Published in The Express Tribune, August 23rd, 2011.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read