Electrocution: PPP worker killed installing flag

Worker was electrocuted while installing a party flag near an electric pole on Independence Day on Sunday.


August 14, 2011

KHANPUR: A Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) worker was electrocuted while installing a party flag near an electric pole on Independence Day on Sunday. According to eyewitnesses, Jaam Shehzad was attaching a party flag to an electric pole in Satellite Town when he received a severe shock and died on the spot after falling from the pole. Local leaders of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) expressed concern over the incident and have offered condolences to Shehzad’s family.

Published in The Express Tribune, August 15th, 2011.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read