The death toll from food poisoning in a village in Hyderabad increased to five with a four-year-old child succumbing on Saturday. Samina, daughter of Shabbir Khaskheli, died during treatment at Liaquat University Hospital where two more women of the Khaskheli family are admitted. The family consumed a poisonous substance in their dinner on September 15. Following this, Photto Khaskheli, 55, his sons, Ayaz and Nisar, and daughter Nida Khaskheli died earlier this week.
Published in The Express Tribune, September 21st, 2020
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ