House catches fire due to UPS short circuit

By APP
Published: June 27, 2019
Email
Many delegates from the United States and government officials were present at the seminar

Many delegates from the United States and government officials were present at the seminar

RAWALPINDI: A house caught fire in the British Homes locality of Rawalpindi on Wednesday.

According to a spokesman of Rescue 1122, a family was sleeping when the room caught fire due to a short circuit in UPS.

On information, rescue teams reached the spot and controlled the fire. A woman identified as Shamim Javed-70 year old received minor burnt injuries was shifted to District Headquarters hospital. Meanwhile, Rescue 1122 has urged the residence to be careful in using electric appliances. An official, Farooq Butt said that a number of the cases have been reported due to carelessness and negligence in the using the appliances.  

Published in The Express Tribune, June 27th, 2019.

Facebook Conversations

Leave Your Reply Below

Your comments may appear in The Express Tribune paper. For this reason we encourage you to provide your city. The Express Tribune does not bear any responsibility for user comments.

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive. For more information, please see our Comments FAQ.

More in Pakistan