Poisonous: Labourer dies of noxious fumes

The body was sent to his hometown after medico-legal formalities, the police said


Our Correspondent December 18, 2015

ISLAMABAD:


A labourer died of suffocation after inhaling noxious gases while cleaning a well within Secretariat police limits. According to the police, Ali Akbar, a resident Ghotki, Sindh, was cleaning a well at the Ministry of Science and Technology building in Sector G-5, when he fainted. He was retrieved from the well and rushed to Polyclinic, where doctors pronounced him dead on arrival. The body was sent to his hometown after medico-legal formalities, the police said.


Published in The Express Tribune, December 19th, 2015.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read