While Kylie Jenner might not be an inspiration, many of us still envy Scarlet Johansson, Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox’s plump pouts but the idea of going under the knife for a lip job scares us.
Honestly, not all of us have the finances to try expensive injections either. But don’t worry, there are other ways to get fuller lips and these tricks do not involve any pain or lots of money.
Here are five easy tips to plump up your pucker using make-up:
1. Apply lip balm with cinnamon oil to instantly stimulate and plump your lips. Blot off to allow the colour to adhere. You can also use petroleum jelly.
2. Apply lip liner over the entire lip. Yes, the whole thing! Trace just outside the top and bottom lines to mimic a larger lip.
3. Add lipstick over the liner.
4. Add gloss over the lipstick.
5. Dab sheer eye-shadow into the center of the lips to finish.
You can also experiment with an ombre lip.