Fatal chore: Girl electrocuted by washing machine

Police said her body had been handed over to the family after post mortem examination


APP July 08, 2015

FAISALABAD:


A girl was electrocuted at her house near Dijkot police station on Wednesday.    A police spokesman said Kiran Bibi, a resident of Chak 245-RB, was washing clothes at her house when she received an electric shock from the washing machine. The spokesman said he died on the spot. Police said her body had been handed over to the family after post mortem examination.


Published in The Express Tribune, July 9th, 2015. 

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read