A young man lost his life after he allegedly consumed toxic liquor at his house on Sunday.
The deceased was identified as Daravid Mirza, 30, son of David Mirza. The body was shifted to Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre, from where his family took it away. Police sources said that the deceased was a resident of Azam Basti, Mehmoodabad, and had consumed poisonous liquor on Saturday night. He had died on the night between Saturday and Sunday, they added.
Published in The Express Tribune, July 28th, 2014.
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ