Inferno: Sweets shop gutted

No one was reported injured.


APP June 25, 2014

FAISALABAD: A sweets shop was burned down in a fire on Tuesday night. Jaranwala City police said the fire erupted at Shehzad Sweets Shop in Masjid Bazaar, Jaranwala, due to an electric short circuit. The blaze engulfed the inventory and furniture at the shop. Rescue-1122 was called to the scene to douse the flames. They managed to put out the fire after an operation lasting several hours. No one was reported injured.

Published in The Express Tribune, June 26th, 2014.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read