TODAY’S PAPER | February 19, 2026 | EPAPER

Shahzeb murder case: Prosecution removes another witness

The prosecution has removed 15 witnesses and examined 19 out of 53 witnesses so far.


Our Correspondent April 09, 2013 Less than a minute read

KARACHI: The special public prosecutor excluded one more prosecution witness from its list in the Shahzeb Khan murder case in the Anti-Terrorism Court on Tuesday.

Special public prosecutor Muntazir Mehdi told the court that the witness has been removed because his statements would not lend any support.

Mehdi also moved an application to adjourn the case as he had to appear in the high court in another case.

The prosecution has removed 15 witnesses and examined 19 out of 53 witnesses so far. The trial of Shahzeb murder case is being heard at the ATC.

Justice Ghulam Mustafa Memon of the ATC-III told the investigating officer to bring the remaining witnesses before the court.

Published in The Express Tribune, April 9th, 2013.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ