February 18 — March 19
In love with a Pisces? Ms. T has the inside on what makes this sign unique, how to make him yours and what not to do to drive him away.
Inside the Piscean’s head
Just as a fish resists being trapped in a hook, the Pisces man will continue to protect his freedom before diving into a serious commitment. Give him space to breath and he will swim right back to you. An old-fashioned soul, the Pisces man is a true romantic! He will tune into your hidden emotions, always put his partner ahead of himself and shower her with tender, loving care.
Gentle, loyal and sentimental, a Piscean craves appreciation. He is a child at heart and requires a high dose of pampering from a strong, mature and calm woman. Being a dreamer, it is likely that he will often run out of the financial means to fulfill your dreams despite truly wanting to make your life special. On the plus side, a Pisces man is nowhere near judgmental. It is not your limpid eyes or jaw-dropping looks that will hook him but the beauty of your soul. His unique personality will test every woman’s patience and only those who like a little drama in their lives will survive.
Match made in heaven
Pisces man – Virgo Woman
This is the true case of opposites attract. A Virgo woman who faces no fear in defining love will be captivated by the Pisces man’s innocence and sensitivity while he adores her earthy sensuality. A Virgo woman can help fulfill a Pisces man’s dreams by giving him the tools to turn his ideas into reality.
DON’T even think about it
Pisces man — Gemini Woman Pisces man — Gemini Woman
Gemini woman, there are other fish in the sea! Geminis, being free souls, feel restricted by the Piscean’s sensitivity whereas the Pisces man is bound to feel that she is somewhat insensitive.
Make him fall for you hook, line and sinker
1. A Pisces man enjoys his share of freedom. If you see him drifting away, give him some breathing room — he is only looking for some space.
2. Get in touch with your nurturing side! He might lose track of where he’s going because he’s such a dreamer. You’ll have to be the one to gently administer a reality check every now and then.
3. Set the pace of the relationship and make it comfortable for him to be around you. He is loyal, and rather thin-skinned when it comes to matters of the heart and a sucker for your admiration.
Don’t let him slip away
1. Remember he is very sensitive and emotional, so don’t ever make fun of his larger than life dreams!
2. Don’t utter the ‘C’ word just yet — he can go a long while before being ready for marriage.
3. Don’t back off too far, as he may find that he is intellectually inspired by someone else sooner than you would think.
Published in The Express Tribune, Ms T, February 24th, 2013.
Like MsT on Facebook for your dose of girl talk.
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ