Joint Operation: Four gangs of kidnappers held in Quetta
Deputy inspector said decline has been noticed in incidents of crime after joint action by police and Frontier Corps.

He told a press conference on Friday that police arrested one gang – which used police and Frontier Corps uniforms as a cover to commit crimes – from Hazaraganji, in the outskirts of Quetta.
He said that a significant decline has been noticed in the incidents of crime after joint action by police and Frontier Corps against anti- social elements in the area.
He said that assistant sub-inspector, Abdul Haq, who allegedly demanded extortion money from the people at Quetta’s Prince road had been suspended.
Published in The Express Tribune, February 16th, 2013.


1724319076-0/Untitled-design-(5)1724319076-0-208x130.webp)















COMMENTS
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ