Arms recovery case is fake, won’t appeal against it: Shahzain Bugti

Shahzain says 3 Bugtis arrested from Karachi on Monday were picked up from Quetta earlier this year.


Web Desk May 08, 2012

QUETTA: Jamhoori Watan Party (JWP) provincial chief Shahzain Bugti has claimed that the arms recovery case against him is forged and he will not appeal against it, Express News reported on Tuesday.

Shahzain was speaking to the media after appearing at a sessions court in Quetta for the hearing of an illegal arms possession case.

He further claimed that the three Bugtis arrested from Karachi on Monday, who were believed to be from outlawed Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA), had been picked up from Quetta on January 18 this year.

Shahzain and his 26 security guards were arrested last month after the Supreme Court cancelled their earlier bail granted by Balochistan High Court.

They had been arrested by paramilitary Frontier Corps (FC) on December 22, 2010 at the Buleli check post in Quetta for allegedly smuggling weapons.

Sources had said a huge cache of weapons and ammunition, including 50 Kalashnikov assault rifles, anti-aircraft guns and 46,000 rounds, was recovered from the vehicles they were travelling in.

COMMENTS (13)

Skin Taj | 9 years ago | Reply

These SARDARS are sucking blood of ordinary Baluchis ( a common Baluch is a patriotic pakistani) Sardar Shazain bugti confession video; This man should be jailed for 100 years. Please watch the below video and decide yoursself.. copy and paste in your browser… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wWLYLOnS1s

Pakistani | 9 years ago | Reply

@Baloch u didnt gave the answers I asked,instead u used the same SARDAR mentality>I didnt say any thng about there appearances but wat I was pointing towards there age they look like 40plus and u guys are claiming they were uni student if they r GAVEN THE PROOF.DO U HAVE the PROOF that missing persons are abducted by ISI and they r not in training camps.WAT IM SAYING that U should look both side of pictures ,OK Lets assume ISI is abducting the ppl and we are not allowing any development BUT CAN U ANSWER my QUESTION. WHERE DID BUGTIS SPENT BILLIONS OF RUPEES RECIEVED AS ROYALITY FOR GAS??WAS THS MONEY WAS USED FOR BALOCHS PPL.DID U GUYS HAVE THE GUTS TO ASK THEM ABOUT THAT MONEY> STOP BLAMMING ISI OR OTHER AGENCIES and look where the problem lies?/DID ISI STOPED U GUYS FROM GOING TO SCHOOLS??DID ISI s responsible for unemployment?/WERENT THESE SARDARS WERE MINISTERS AND GOVERVORS SO WHAT THET DID?/////??? GO and do some research before commenting any thng without proof.

VIEW MORE COMMENTS
Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read