KHAIRPUR: Agha Anees Ahmed Ujjan, a Pakistan Peoples Party worker, died on Sunday night after consuming poisonous liquor. According to his family, he purchased the alcohol from a medical store in Shah Ladhani village. Ujjan, 38, fell unconscious immediately after consuming it and had to be rushed to a nearby hospital. Due to his critical condition, he was referred to a hospital in Karachi but he died on the way. His funeral prayers were offered at Karamabad village on Sunday.
Published in The Express Tribune, December 5th, 2011.
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ