Kite Runners: 5 children burnt by electric wire

Five children were burnt when they touched a live electric wire on Saturday.


August 21, 2011

GUJRANWALA: Five children were burnt when they touched a live electric wire on Saturday. According to district officials, the children were looting stray kites on the roof  when they accidentally touched a high voltage electric wire and received severe burn injuries. They were rushed to divisional hospital where the condition of Hassan, 12, and Nadeem, 7, are said to be critical.



Published in The Express Tribune, August 21st, 2011.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read