Fire breaks out at shelter home

All the inhabitants of the shelter home were safely shifted to safer place

APP September 03, 2020


Valuables worth thousands of rupees were gutted when a fire erupted in a store of shelter home Darul Aman. Rescue 1122 said the initial cause of the fire was due to a short circuit. As a result, valuables including computers, fans, stitching machines and some other important articles of furniture were destroyed. Rescue 1122 teams rushed to the site and evacuated women and kids from shelter home. The firefighters of Rescue 1122 extinguished the fire immediately and thus saved the whole building of shelter home from catching fire. All the inhabitants of shelter home were safely shifted to safer place.

Published in The Express Tribune, September 3rd, 2020.


Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

Most Read