Russian poker star Lilya Novikova died from electrocution in her bathroom while using her hairdryer in Moscow on Thursday.
According to BBC, an elderly neighbour found the 26-year-old's body in the bath, after receiving an emergency call from Novikova's parents.
Her poker fans knew her as Lia. Reports suggest she suffered a fatal electric shock while using a hair dryer in the flat, where she lived with her parents.
'Germany's most beautiful policewoman' told to quit work or modelling
She was well known on Twitch.tv, a live streaming channel for online gamers.
The daily Moskovsky Komsomolets (MK) says the neighbour is a longstanding friend of Novikova's parents and has a key to the flat.
Novikova had an engineering degree from Moscow's prestigious Bauman University and besides poker she enjoyed various sports, including rowing and snowboarding.
She had also made some videos with top tips for poker fans.
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ