Man touches livewire at railway station in Bengaluru; dies instantly

Published: April 25, 2019
Email
Man seen standing on the train seconds before he electrocutes himself

Man seen standing on the train seconds before he electrocutes himself

 PHOTO: AFP Man seen standing on the train seconds before he electrocutes himself

BENGALURU: In a tragic incident reported from Majestic railway station in Bengaluru, a man was instantly charred to death after touching a high voltage electrical wire, Times Now India reported.

In the video circulated on social media, the man can be seen threatening to commit suicide after climbing on top of a train at the railway station.

The man then touches the electricity wire overhead and in an instant, one can see sparks flying after a loud bang as the man is charred by the high voltage current zapping through his body. Ironically, there were a lot of onlookers around in the area but instead of trying to dissuade him from taking the extreme step, some simply made videos of the incident.

Soon after the man dropped dead on the roof of the train, some locals can be heard expressing regret over his actions and adding that he was electrocuted.

Facebook Conversations

Leave Your Reply Below

Your comments may appear in The Express Tribune paper. For this reason we encourage you to provide your city. The Express Tribune does not bear any responsibility for user comments.

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive. For more information, please see our Comments FAQ.

More in World