DERA ISMAIL KHAN: Five people fell seriously ill after consuming poisonous milk in Dera Ismail Khan. Syed Javed Sheerazi, his wife and three children fell were rushed to hospital with vomiting and diarrhoea soon after they sipped tea made from milk he had bought from a hawker at Diyal Road. Sheerazi, a resident of Khairabad Colony on Diyal Road, and his family was discharged and declared out of danger. Sheerazi and the area people have urged the Punjab Food Authority to take action against milkmen selling hazardous concoctions they claim to be a dairy product.
Published in The Express Tribune, January 8th, 2019.
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ