Three siblings electrocuted in Punjab

Eldest dies on the spot while his younger siblings get electrocuted in the process of saving him


Our Correspondent August 16, 2018
STOCK IMAGE

MULTAN: At least three people were electrocuted to death on Wednesday.  Reportedly, in Bhatta Pur Basti, security guard Javed fell on a high voltage wire when he slipped from the roof of an under construction building. As a result, he died on the spot. His younger brother Junaid and sister Saima tried to rescue him but were also electrocuted in the process. 

Published in The Express Tribune, August 16th, 2018.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read