Three siblings electrocuted in Punjab

Published: August 16, 2018
SHARES
Email
STOCK IMAGE

STOCK IMAGE

MULTAN: At least three people were electrocuted to death on Wednesday.  Reportedly, in Bhatta Pur Basti, security guard Javed fell on a high voltage wire when he slipped from the roof of an under construction building. As a result, he died on the spot. His younger brother Junaid and sister Saima tried to rescue him but were also electrocuted in the process. 

Published in The Express Tribune, August 16th, 2018.

Facebook Conversations

Leave Your Reply Below

Your comments may appear in The Express Tribune paper. For this reason we encourage you to provide your city. The Express Tribune does not bear any responsibility for user comments.

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive. For more information, please see our Comments FAQ.

More in Punjab