Boy bitten by venomous snake

The increasing incidents of snake bites create panic among the residents of Rahim Yar Khan


Our Correspondent August 02, 2018
PHOTO: REUTERS

RAHIM YAR KHAN: A 16-year-old boy fell unconscious after being bitten by a venomous snake in Khanpur on Wednesday.

Officials at the hospital told Express News  Abbas was admitted to the health facility in critical condition after being bitten by the snake. They said Abbas was cleaning a store when a venomous snake bit him. As a result, he fell unconscious and was brought to the hospital for treatment. The doctors said that the vaccine and medicines had been administered to the victim and his condition was stable.

Two bitten by venomous snakes

A few days ago, 60-year-old Tamjeed Alam, a resident of Chowk Shehbaz Pur, was also bitten by a snake while working in the fields. He was admitted to hospital for treatment.

The increasing incidents of snake bites have created panic among residents of Rahim Yar Khan. In recent months, more than 20 people have been attacked by snakes across the district.

Published in The Express Tribune, August 2nd, 2018.

COMMENTS

Replying to X

Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.

For more information, please see our Comments FAQ

E-Publications

Most Read