Charming, chivalrous and caring are words in which a string of Bollywood celebrities have described the ‘Badshah of Bollywood’ Shah Rukh Khan on his 52nd birthday today.
But one trait of his they forgot to mention, is the one we lost the most. SRK is witty and a half!
A host of celebrities like Karan Johar, Farah Khan and Farhan Akhtar took to Twitter to share their birthday wishes for SRK, who celebrated his birthday with his family members and close friends at his farmhouse in Alibaug.
Present were wife Gauri Khan, daughter Suhana, son AbRam, and friends Karan, Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt, Malaika Arora Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Farhan, Deepika Padukone and Ritesh Sidhwani among many others.
Here are six times SRK was the wittiest…
1.When a reporter asked him, “When will you start making different films, better films?”
To which the Raees actor responded, “When will you start asking me different questions, better questions?”
2. “You looks so good. Do you wake up like this every morning?”
SRK: “No, I have to go through a plastic surgery every morning.”
3. When Karan Johar asked him this: Any film you wish you weren’t a part of?
SRK: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.
4. When Simi Gareval asked him, “Do you feel like life is whipping your tail?”
SRK: I feel like I’m whipping life’s tail.”
5. “Whenever I start feeling arrogant about myself, I take a trip to the US. The immigration guys kick the star right out of my stardom.”
6. “Whenever I fail as a husband and a father, a toy and a diamond works wonders.”
Shah Rukh began his career with appearances in several television series in the 1980s. He made his Bollywood debut in 1992 with Deewana. He was lauded for portraying grey roles in the films Darr, Baazigar and Anjaam.