The fire was caused by a gas leak
Fire erupted at the godown of Zeeshan Snacks Company
Police in their initial investigation report said that fire broke out due to short circuiting in the stationary shop
The committee will inspect how the mechanism of fire systems in different malls and hotels are working
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, redistributed or derived from.
Unless otherwise stated, all content is copyrighted © 2020 The Express Tribune.
Technical feedback? email@example.com