16 facts you didn’t know about Ho Mann Jahaan
Based on the relationship between three friends, it is going to be the epitome of an entertaining yet meaningful film
Pakistani cinema is on the verge of revival as more and more talented directors and film-makers prove their mettle in the field.
Asim Raza’s debut project, Ho Mann Jahaan is one such movie we should keep an eye out for. Currently in the making, unlike many other movies in Lollywood, this film does not focus on politics. Based on the relationship dynamics between three friends, it is going to be the perfect epitome of an entertaining yet meaningful Lollywood flick.
I got the chance to meet the cast and crew of this much-awaited movie and tried my best to get as much information as possible. Here is what I found out:
1. 90% of the shooting has been completed, that too in a span of only 50 days.
2. Mahira Khan, Sheheryar Munawar and Adeel Hussain are the lead actors of the movie. While they have done projects together, this will be the first time all three actors work alongside one another in a project.
3. Asim Raza is famous for producing some amazing ad campaigns and music videos.
4. This is not a musical but music is the main theme of the story.
5. Adeel Hussain plays the character of Nadir, a dutiful son of rich parents.
6. Sheheryar Munawar plays the character of Arhaan who belongs to a lower middle class family and wants to pursue music as his career. Sheheryar is also co-producing the film.
7. Mahira Khan plays the role of Manizeh who is brought up in a liberal family.
8. The movie is shot in Karachi. Some of the scenes are shot at Frere Hall and IBA.
9. There are nine songs in the movie.
10. The movie also features Bushra Ansari, Sonia Jahan, Nimra Bucha and Arshad Mehmud.
11. This movie is expected to release on Eidul Azha.
12. The music was produced by old and new talent of our music industry including some famous names like Atif Aslam, Tina Sani, Abu Mohammad, Asrar, Faakhir, Jimmy Khan and Zeb Bangash.
13. Mahira’s costumes were designed by Feeha Jamshed and Umar Sayeed.
14. Male costumes were designed by Ismail Fareed.
15. Bushra Ansari plays most pranks on the sets.
16. You will see Adeel Hussain dancing in the movie.
This post originally appeared here.
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.
For more information, please see our Comments FAQ