Lady Gaga haunted by devil

Published: February 21, 2012

'I want to go into a coma and levitate. I am a very spiritual person,' says the pop star. PHOTO: AFP

LOS ANGELES: Pop star Lady Gaga believes the devil keeps haunting her during sleep.

The 25-year-old has enlisted the help of Michael Jackson’s former doctor and spiritual adviser Deepak Chopra to try to ward off evil spirits from her “terrifying” dreams.

Chopra helped the late Jackson achieve better sleep and breathing patterns with counselling sessions.

“I have this recurring dream where there’s a phantom in my home and he takes me into a room where there’s a blonde girl with ropes tied to her limbs pulling her apart,” showbizspy.com quoted Gaga as saying.

“I told Deepak the dream was so terrifying I thought somehow that a devil force was trying to take hold of me,” she added.

Gaga has also asked Chopra to help her achieve her dreams of “going into a coma” and levitating.

“I want to go into a coma and levitate. I am a very spiritual person. Deepak is the most influential person in my life. His message is a true inspiration. He helps me to reach inside my spirituality and we take it to the next level,” she said.

• mcoloo
    Feb 21, 2012 - 1:48PM

She wants to go into a coma to lavitate? Crap! She sure is as eccentric as one can be.

• Basit Khan
    Feb 21, 2012 - 2:41PM

hain :O i thought it would be the other way around

• John B
    Feb 21, 2012 - 6:20PM

Competition perhaps?

• OMFG
    Feb 21, 2012 - 9:54PM

And Chopra is using the Jackson as an example of someone he helped? Jackson wound up dead from propofol injections! Gaga RUN away from this man! Get professional counseling!

• Feb 22, 2012 - 4:14AM

Lady GaGa, you need to belive in living GOD ad all ua problems will be sorted,my dear friend.

• Emma
    Feb 22, 2012 - 4:12PM

Gaga, accept JESUS CHRIST now, while you still have the chance. My dear, the dreams you are having are true because the devil is after your soul and currently it seems easy for him to get it.

• Carl Bennett
    Feb 23, 2012 - 6:30PM

So the Trib now believes in the devil and haunting, according to your headline.

And if she’s 25, what happened to her neck, exactly?Recommend

• BleuEdee
    Feb 24, 2012 - 12:12AM

All traveling around (sleeping in places where we don’t what happened there) and being a “high energy person” probably would attract entities. Prayers, blessing by a strongly spiritual person and accepting her good fortune would be a step in the right direction. I wouldn’t advise out of body until she knows what she is dealing with. Hope it all gets sorted out.Recommend

• moi
    Feb 24, 2012 - 6:13AM

always attention seeking, get your head on straight and live a healthy lifestyle GA GA ..Recommend

More in Gossip