RAHIM YAR KHAN: A 12-year-old boy fell unconscious after being bitten by a venomous snake in Rahim Yar Khan on Monday.
Officials at the hospital told Express News that Faizan Ahmed, a resident of Chachra Shareef, was playing near a tube well when a snake bit him.
As a result, he fell unconscious and was brought to the hospital for treatment.
The increasing snakebite incidents have created panic among the residents of Rahim Yar Khan.
In recent months, more than 30 people have been attacked by snakes across the district.
Published in The Express Tribune, August 21st, 2018.