Official reshuffle: Faisalabad DCO transferred to Multan

Published: October 3, 2012

FAISALABAD: The government transferred Faisalabad District Coordination Officer Naseem Sadique to Multan on Tuesday and gave the additional charge of the office to Faisalabad Development Authority Director General Waheed Akhtar Ansari.

Sadique had been in Faisalabad for two years and two months.

Published in The Express Tribune, October 3rd, 2012.

on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook

• Prof.CH FAZAL UL HAQ BAJWA
    Oct 13, 2012 - 7:29AM

DCO Naseem Sadiq is very excilent person.I like him and will remember in him with best words.Recommend

• ALI ASGHAR JOIYA
    Oct 19, 2012 - 6:55PM

assalam o alaikum!
    hello sir,

Me lived in chowk kumhara near ice factory. And i m very worried about dust, which is appeared all time in chowk kumhara.Recommend

• dr ajeebullah
    Oct 21, 2012 - 10:00PM

naseem sadiue an excellent person every time preferred the poor community i saw him very anxious to heelp poor public in capacity of dsm prsp Faisalabad he used to supply medicines at every bhu if there were needed and he ensured the presence of doctors at bhus beeing a dco faisalabad he didnt care of the political persons isay i have never ever seen such honest personRecommend

• sarfraz
    Oct 31, 2012 - 11:22PM

naseem sadiq such a godofficer i saw a movie aik din ka primeminister .he is working same way. may you livelong.Recommend

• Nov 1, 2012 - 9:19AM

Such a nice and good officer …. may Allah he live long

• Nov 1, 2012 - 10:53AM

NASEEM was very hard work person.i like him very much.

• Sohail
    Nov 2, 2012 - 5:29PM

Sir. i salute u. You r very good

• imran shakir
    Nov 3, 2012 - 8:08PM

sir u r gr8

• Muhammad Tahir
    Nov 5, 2012 - 10:54AM

assalam o alaikum!
    hello sir,
    Me lived in pull brarian. And i m very worried about traffic block every time on the road in the evening new PSO petrol Pump a hair dresser shop his name is zoni hair dresser this shop is a big problem for us because in every time 10 or more moter cycle out of this shop this is why that traffic jaam problem
    please sir do some about this
    GOD bless you long life

• Imtiaz Bhatti
    Nov 6, 2012 - 11:57AM

Respected sir,

I want to draw your kind intention on the core issue that in Multan mostly traffic signals are faulty.Kindly issue an order to the respective department for the normal operation of traffic signals.

Further Road is being under construction in Multan form Bahawalpur By-Pass chowk to BCG Chowk. For last 5 months there is no progress in the construction work.Please expedite the construction work.

• jia
    Nov 7, 2012 - 12:23AM

salam. sir u r doing marvelous job in multan
    God bless u always my prayers are always with u :)

• Muhammad Zulqarnain Mughal
    Nov 7, 2012 - 4:04AM

Assalam o alacum dear all Pakistanis, I am overseas Pakistani, returned back to my home land after 12 years.Once I came back, I was feeling sorry upon my decision of returning. lost my car, Decuaty attempted, bribary contamination etc.then NO affected response from the authorities for the complaints, were the major factors of my disappointment. Today I came to know Respected Mr. Naseem Sadiq (DCO Multan) has been taken over the charge here in my city and performing the effective role on his responsibilities, I was thanking to my Allah(SWT) that my prayers in Haram e pak(Khana Kaaba) are being fruitfulled. We need our paak sar zameen free of crimes and corruption as it was dreamed / planned according to Islamic lawas. God bless on you Mr. Naseem sadiq sahab. Plz. accept my great Regards. Zulqarnain Mughal

• Abdul Raziq
    Nov 9, 2012 - 8:58PM

assalam u alaikum!
    Sir, i am very happy to see your work in Multan history. it was really difficult job to improve Multan in all aspects. But i am glad to see your work and your decision power. But Sir, still there is wast gab between police and a citizen. Sir on 30th April 2012, my motor bike was stolen nearby the police station shah rukn alam. MNL-08 6776 number. i have FIR. But still now i have not received any information about my bike. Plz help me. Regard
    Thanx

• Muhamamd Arshan
    Nov 10, 2012 - 12:56AM

Respected DCO Multan,
    Mr. Naseem Sadiq,

It is a matter of immense pleasure for the people of Multan that such a dutiful and committed official joined the District Coordination Office Multan showing the keen interest to build the city as a model city.
    Here I am for complaining a severe issue of our locality which need your urgent attention.
    We are the residential of Jamal pura colony Multan but the sewerage system and roads are creating a big issue for all the population living here.All time gutters are full with dirty swampy water and heaps of garbage are making the lives of people miserable causing wide spread of mosquitoes and house flies.inside the streets due to this condition its difficult to step out from home.
    We all residential’s of area request you to take action especially the cleanliness of inner streets.
    Hope you will favour us to make our lives easier.

With Immense Regards,

A residential of area.

• Qamar Mustafa
    Nov 11, 2012 - 8:32AM

Respected DCO , Multan ,
    Asalammu Alikom W W!
    I want to draw your kind intention on the one way blocked road due to security reasons between MDA and katchehry which is problem for public , the partial one way road can be blocked instead blocing full one way road!!!
    Our prayers are with you .
    Fe AMANILLAH!

• MUHAMMAD MUHSIN
    Nov 12, 2012 - 12:32AM

Salam………….
    Dear Sir please come back to the faisalabad…
    because faisalabad need you,,,,,

• dua
    Nov 12, 2012 - 2:26AM

salam sir u r peforming great job.i m vry happy to see such a dutiful officer in my belovd city multan.i want to draw ur kind attetion towards the grave problem of sewage disordr in mumtazbad.in rainy season drain water gather on roads and even into houses.plat in our mohallah is so dirty plz do somthing 4 our locality’s sanitary condition.D-block mumtazbd

• Nov 12, 2012 - 2:21PM

very good job you do keep it up… and you vanish the crime in our city .my prayers are with you

• Anwar ul haq
    Nov 14, 2012 - 9:18PM

Dear sir

To whom it may it concern

I have been having problems in front of my house
    we have a marriage hall next door which is not legal they always park there motorcycle in front of my house theirs no other way to go in
    they made my front a parking place and they are charging money on parking
    please take some hard action on them i already made few calls on 15 but they did nothing against them please help us
    my childrens are having problem because of this noise next door
    they are so disturbed of the noise of marriage hall
    the name of marriage hall is PRINCE MARRIAGE HALL NEAR DR.PARACHA
    KOTLA TOLE KHAN
    MULTAN CITY PAKISTAN

your sincerely ; ANWAR UL HAQRecommend

• Faheem ali shahid
    Nov 15, 2012 - 8:49PM

A.o.a, sir u have done great job , plz carry on , may u live long. Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

• arslan
    Nov 17, 2012 - 10:24AM

assalamualikum
    Respected sir:
    im and whole multan are very glad and encourage you for your work and method of work in multan.plz i request you should be visit at JAMILA ABAD near nishter hospital multan

• Nov 17, 2012 - 7:27PM

DCO of multan naseem sadiqi is doing very well >….I resquest him to sollve my problem i am in troubble and need hiis help the most iam job less and divorced by husband plz help me i have no shelter so plz help me i will be very thank full to u

• Muhammad Sajjad