GUJRANWALA: Four members of a family were injured on Monday in a blast at a house used for manufacturing fireworks. Police said Malik Riaz manufactured fireworks at his house in Masoomwala area. On Monday, there was an explosion due to which the roof came down. Sidra Bibi, Basharat Ali, Abu Bakar and Aqeedat were injured and taken to a hospital. Doctors said they were all now out of danger.
Published In The Express Tribune, June 12th, 2012.
More in Pakistan2nd contempt plea: SHO given three days to respond