QUETTA: The judicial commission constituted by the federal government for the safe recovery of a missing persons held hearing in Quetta on Wednesday. Former Supreme Court judge, Justice (retired) Javed Iqbal, heard the applications of relatives of missing Baloch persons. Sources said that during the hearing the commission was told that only one missing person out of 10 had so far been recovered. On the other hand, Chairman Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Nasrullah Baloch, said his organisation boycotted the hearing. “The two commissions formed earlier gave no results,” he said.
Published in The Express Tribune, June 7th, 2012.
More in PakistanNon-lethal goods: NATO may use Central Asian route