Generator Smoke: Three brothers suffocate to death

Published: April 12, 2012

KHANEWAL: Three brothers died on Wednesday from inhaling smoke from a power generator. Police said Abdur Razaaq, Farooq and Adeel, residents of Serai Sidhu, had gone to sleep after switching on the power generator. The smoke from the generator accumulated in the room and killed them. Their father, Rana saleem, said in the morning the family realised the smoke problem and rushed to the room, but it was locked. He said when the door was not opened after several knocks, he broke it open and found the three boys were dead. Abdur Razzaq and Adeel were students of class 8, and Farooq studied in class 6.

Published in The Express Tribune, April 12th, 2012.

on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook

More in Pakistan