RAHIM YAR KHAN: A young girl nearly burned to death when her clothes caught fire after a transformer blew a fuse on Tuesday. According to police officials, Fatehpur resident 17-year-old Aisha was working in the kitchen when there was a blast from a transformer and she caught fire. Doctor’s shifted Aisha to Sheikh Zayed Hospital, where she is said to be in critical condition.
Published in The Express Tribune, January 25th, 2012.
More in PakistanBeyond borders: Old woman asks to meet Indian family